I’ve been known to purchase business books by the pile, only to insert them into my bookshelves after the initial spine bend. I’m also known for collecting tons of business e-books on my Amazon Kindle (which I love), read, highlight tons of stuff, and pray I remember the important stuff I highlighted. (I know. Crazy, right?) The fact is, I really want to read every one of my books, print and digital, because I am genuinely interested or curious about the topic. But when I begin to look at my “collection,” I’m often overwhelmed by the various questions jumping around in my head.
Which one will quench my curiosity quickly?
Which one will answer my query succinctly?
Do I foresee actually being able to finish the book (because I aim to finish what I start)?
Which business books are the most critical for me to start with?
After careful review and consideration, I have rooted out 16 business books every Womenpreneur should own and read. I wish I had this list a few years back because it would have saved me a lot of procrastination and definitely would have put me on the right path. I’m just happy they’re all in my library today! Get them in yours.
16 Business Books Every Womenpreneur Should Own
- Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway by Susan Jeffers, Ph.D.
- The 80/20 Principle by Richard Koch
- Women & Money by Suze Orman
- Overcoming Rejection Will Make You Rich by Larry DiAngi
- Inbound Marketing by Halligan & Shah
- The Best Yes by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Power of Rest by Matthew Edmund, M.D.
- You Can Negotiate Anything by Herb Cohen
- Quiet Mind by David Kundtz
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley, Ph.D.
- World Wide Rave by David Meerman Scott
- Who Moved My Cheese? by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
- Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People by Stephen R. Covey